But after clearing out my stash, I realized that when I buy makeup, I only test or swatch it for a few times and that's it. NO, NOT ANYMORE. I can't be wasting money like how I used to when I lived with my parents. My money isn't for my leisure alone anymore... it goes to food and bills now too. =( So, the only way I can justify my shopping is that if I actually use the stuff I get and not be forgotten and collect dust. And to do this, I figured that I have to wake up at least 10 minutes earlier so I can put a quick respectable face... LOL!
So, I played with my makeup to figure out a quick morning routine to get me work ready in about 10 minutes and here is what I came up with...
|Playing with mah Stila palette, yo.|
- I put on moisturizer and then liquid foundation using fingers.
- I don't bother with my brows because... isn't it obvious?? LOL! They're naturally thick and dark.
- I put UD Primer Potion on my lids.
- Then wash my lids with a gold toned shadow.
- I then pick up some dark brown and place it on the outer corner and crease, and sloppily blend it out.
- Next is a shimmery highlight color that goes on the inner corners of my lid and lower lash line.
- I pick up some brown shadow and line the outer lash line.
- I decided I don't have time to play with eye liners.
- Curl my lashes and add mascara.
- Blush if I feel like it, finishing powder.
- Last step is to swipe some color to my poorly pigmented lips.